Stevenson Ranch HOA
Street parking on trash days
The Stevenson Ranch Board of Directors and the Security Committee would like to request residents to be courteous to neighbors when parking on trash days.
Attention Stevenson Ranch Community Homeowners: Reports have been received of children climbing or loitering on HOA maintained slopes. The Board of Directors would like to remind homeowners that this is not allowed. Not only is it a violation of the Rules and Regulations, but there are safety issues, including snakes in the area. Vegetation growth is also a concern.
Coyotes have attacked animals in backyards and get into open trash cans. Do not leave pet food or water out, secure your trash bins, and keep small pets inside to prevent coyotes from entering your property. If seen, loud whistles and spraying them with water hoses will sometimes make them leave. They are used to humans. If there is a problem with a coyote, please contact the Fish and Game department for assistance at (909) 484-0167.
Click here for the Burrtec News flyer. Also located in Documents.
Southern California Gas Company update: Advanced Meter information
LA County Parkway Trees - Trimming/Removal Guidelines
Upcoming Events and Activities at Stevenson Ranch
Stevenson Ranch Food Truck Thursdays!
Events at Richard Rioux Park
Click here for the latest events flyer and more info on all the activities at Richard Rioux Park. Also located in Documents.
Stevenson Ranch Neighborhood Watch
Neighborhood Watch Update from SCV Sheriff's office:
The Stevenson Ranch area has seen an increase in the theft of tailgates from residents’ trucks! Most tailgates are easily removed, and don’t require any tools to do so. Here are some tips to prevent this from happening to you:
1. If possible, park your truck in your garage and keep your doors locked.
2. If your tailgate has a locking mechanism, use it. The tailgates on most trucks need to be opened in order to remove them.
3. If you cannot park in your garage, and your truck does not have a locking tailgate, try backing your truck into your driveway and get as close to your garage door as possible. This will not allow enough space for someone to open the tailgate, and thus remove it.
Patrol deputies at the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station have been notified, and extra patrol checks have been requested. If you have any information regarding these thefts, please contact the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s station at (661) 255-1121.
Partner to prevent or report crime by contacting Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station. Or if you wish to remain Anonymous, call "LA Crime Stoppers" by dialing 800-222-TIPS (8477), texting the letters TIPLA plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org
Attention homeowners!! Please call 911 for emergencies. For immediate service, call the Sheriff's Department at 661-255-1121.
Security Specialists are in the community 7x24. Please call them at 800-463-0444 as well for all activity.
The Sheriff's Department has also reported garage thefts in Stevenson Ranch. As a precaution, you may want to put laminate frosting on clear garage door windows, deep your garage door closed and lock expensive items to permanent fixtures (i.e. bikes) and register serial numbers.
Please call 911 to report street racing.
Vacant homes: If you are aware of a vacant home in your neighborhood, please contact Euclid Management. They are asking our Security patrol to keep a watchful eye on these homes.
Please keep your garage door closed at all times when not in use. Recently we have had an increased level of opportunity theft of garage items such as bikes and motorcycles which amounted to over $55,000 in losses to homeowners.
Neighborhood Watch Reminders:
Please help keep our community safe by following these recommended guidelines:
- Please park your cars in your garage and keep all garage doors closed at night.
- Please keep your car doors locked and keep valuable items out of view, including GPS devices, mobile phones, purses and other valuables.
- Please do not engage in conversations with solicitors and ask them to leave if they come to your home. Please note that if you engage in conversation with a solicitor, you are implying permission for them to be on your property. The Stevenson Ranch Board of Directors and Neighborhood Watch Committee ask that you do not encouage solicitors by engaging in conversation with them and please report them to security if any issues arise.
- Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious activities to our security patrol at 661-255-7022.
More Stevenson Ranch News
The Board of Directors is pleased to announce a new communication feature for all members. The Board of Directors, in conjunction with FirstService Residential, has designed a system whereby the Board/Association can communicate via email to all owners. Examples of mass email notifications include community alerts, updates on major repairs/improvements, newsletters, meeting reminders, etc. The Board is hopeful that this will provide instant communication to all members while reducing costs to the Association.
The Board would like to encourage all owners to sign up for the Association email communications. Please click here to log on to www.fsresidential.com and sign up under 'email notification sign-up.' The security and integrity of your email address is paramount. FirstService Residential has teamed up with Constant Contact (a recognized leader in electronic communications and compliance) to be our provider of the mass emails to ensure that all email addresses and communications are secure. Please take a moment and sign up today.
Please do not leave items on the sidewalk or street with signs indicating that they are free. If you need trash picked up, please contact Burrtec.
Reminder that dogs are to be on a leash at all times. And please clean up after your dogs when walking them. For all complaints regarding barking dogs, please call Animal Control at (661) 257-3191.
Did you know that garage sales are only allowed in Stevenson Ranch on the 2nd weekend of each month?
For all website concerns, please contact:
Association Manager: Julie Sherrod
Remember Our Heroes
- Thu. 28 Jul, 2016 (5:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
- Tue. 16 Aug, 2016 (5:45 pm - 7:45 pm)
- Tue. 20 Sep, 2016 (5:45 pm - 6:45 pm)
- Tue. 18 Oct, 2016 (5:45 pm - 6:45 pm)
- Tue. 15 Nov, 2016 (5:45 pm - 7:45 pm)