Stevenson Ranch HOA
Welcome to the official Stevenson Ranch Community Association website.
Click here to view the Stevenson Ranch Evacuation Plan
Coyotes have attacked animals in backyards and get into open trash cans. Do not leave pet food or water out, secure your trash bins, and keep small pets inside to prevent coyotes from entering your property. If seen, loud whistles and spraying them with water hoses will sometimes make them leave. They are used to humans. If there is a problem with a coyote, please contact the Fish and Game department for assistance at (909) 484-0167.
Neighborhood Watch Update from SCV Sheriff's office:
Vacant homes: If you are aware of a vacant home in your neighborhood, please contact Euclid Management. They are asking our Security patrol to keep a watchful eye on these homes.
Please keep your garage door closed at all times when not in use. Recently we have had an increased level of opportunity theft of garage items such as bikes and motorcycles which amounted to over $55,000 in losses to homeowners.
Click here to see the latest Burrtec News flyer. (Flyer can also be found under the Documents section)
Upcoming Events and Activities at Stevenson Ranch
Richard Rioux Park Activities
2012 Events at Richard Rioux Park
(Richard Rioux Park flyers can also be found under the Documents section)
Stevenson Ranch Neighborhood Watch
Neighborhood Watch Reminders:
Please help keep our community safe by following these recommended guidelines:
- Please park your cars in your garage and keep all garage doors closed at night.
- Please keep your car doors locked and keep valuable items out of view, including GPS devices, mobile phones, purses and other valuables.
- Please do not engage in conversations with solicitors and ask them to leave if they come to your home. Please note that if you engage in conversation with a solicitor, you are implying permission for them to be on your property. The Stevenson Ranch Board of Directors and Neighborhood Watch Committee ask that you do not encouage solicitors by engaging in conversation with them and please report them to security if any issues arise.
- Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious activities to our security patrol at 661-255-7022.
More Stevenson Ranch News
The Board of Directors is pleased to announce a new communication feature for all members. The Board of Directors, in conjunction with Euclid Management, has designed a system whereby the Board/Association can communicate via email to all owners. Examples of mass email notifications include community alerts, updates on major repairs/improvements, newsletters, meeting reminders, etc. The Board is hopeful that this will provide instant communication to all members while reducing costs to the Association.
The Board would like to encourage all owners to sign up for the Association email communications. Please log on to www.euclidmanagement.com and sign up under 'email notification sign-up.' The security and integrity of your email address is paramount. Euclid has teamed up with Constant Contact (a recognized leader in electronic communications and compliance) to be our provider of the mass emails to ensure that all email addresses and communications are secure. Please take a moment and sign up today.
If you have any questions, please contact Patty Prime at 661-294-5270
Reminder that dogs are to be on a leash at all times. And please clean up after your dogs when walking them. For all complaints regarding barking dogs, please call Animal Control at (661) 257-3191.
Did you know that garage sales are only allowed in Stevenson Ranch on the 2nd weekend of each month?
For all website concerns, please contact:
Euclid Management Company
Association Manager: Patty Prime
Remember Our Heros
- Sat. 25 May, 2013 (10:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- Mon. 17 Jun, 2013 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
- Thu. 20 Jun, 2013 (10:30 pm - 11:30 pm)
- Wed. 26 Jun, 2013 (3:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
- Thu. 27 Jun, 2013 (11:00 pm - 11:59 pm)